Skip to Main Content
askus Ask us

Education - Indigenous Education, including Language Revitalization

JÁN ÍY, C̸ENS TÁĆEL HÁLE. ÍY SȻÁĆEL A welcome to students studying topics in Indigenous education

Requesting books or articles

Not finding what you need?  Send an e-mail to and we can help track the material down.  [Note: if you're using Moodle/CourseSpaces, you'll need to email us outside of your course site.]


You can use these online request forms:

Reciprocal borrowing agreements with other Canadian post-secondary libraries


If you live near a Canadian university Library, request a COPPUL Card.

The card identifies you as a registered UVic student and will enable you to borrow materials in-person from other academic libraries in Canada.


If you live in British Columbia...

If you live in BC, you can also borrow materials from colleges as well as universities.

Creative Commons License
This work by The University of Victoria Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License unless otherwise indicated when material has been used from other sources.