The McPherson Library - Mearns Learning Centre offers remote print services, charged to your OneCard account, for current UVic students, faculty and staff. This service is available Monday - Thursday from 8:00am-9:00pm, Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm, and Sunday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Printing at the Priestly Law Library will be available soon: further information and instructions will be posted here.
Our remote print service is a 3-step process:
1. Use PaperCut Mobility to send your print job to the library print queue (LIBRBW for black and white, LIBRC for colour)
2. Present your OneCard to staff at one of our service points and inform that you have a job pending: you will need to confirm your NetLink ID and the job title
3. Library staff will release and retrieve the job and bring it to you at the service point
Printing services are available in the McPherson Library from 8:00am-9:00pm, Monday-Friday. You will need to bring your OneCard.
1. Send your job to the library print queue:
2. Alert McPherson Library staff at one of our service points that you have a pending job: you will need to show your OneCard and confirm your Netlink ID and the title of your print job
3. A staff member will release the print job and retrieve it and will bring it to you at the service point