Skip to Main Content
SAGE Business Cases is a robust digital collection of business cases – providing faculty, students, researchers and alumni with unlimited access to more than 3,650 authoritative cases from over 100 countries.
► Access the database: SAGE business case collection
About the collection
Highlights of the collection include:
- Global and diverse collection covering traditional subjects such as entrepreneurship, accounting, healthcare management, leadership, social enterprise as well as overlooked and emerging topics such as sustainability, social impact, woman & leadership, immigrant entrepreneurship and more.
- Cases authored by an esteemed group of global content partners including Yale, Berkley-Haas, IMA and more.
- Instructor access to teaching notes and additional resources
- Cases that include video content and data charts & tables
- New cases added 6 times per year including short news-driven cases called Express Cases
Using SAGE business cases