Welcome to the UVic Libraries
The Mearns Centre for Learning - McPherson Library is committed to supporting you virtually this Summer 2021 semester. View the Libraries 2021 available online services and on campus services and check now and then for updates as the Libraries returns to more and more in library services.
ANTH 391 [Generations:Korea] Library Seminar - June 2-2021
- Host: Kathleen Matthews, Subject Librarian (Anthropology) email@example.com
- Guest: Ying Liu, Subject Librarian (Pacific & Asian Studies) firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Outcomes: At the end of this seminar you will:
- Know how to develop search strategies to discover resources for your research using the Libraries Summon Search and how to access Anthropology journal article databases and find eBooks for your research.
- Be encouraged to ask for library help via email@example.com
- Know how to access/navigate the Korean Studies Subject Guide as a portal for finding resources on contemporary Korean societies.
Find journal articles [and other resources] via Summon 2.0, the Libraries' interdisciplinary search & discovery service. Summon is an intuitive and fast search engine that helps you discover relevant information on any topic from the University of Victoria Libraries collections. It searches through our collection of books, scholarly journals, newspaper articles. Rather than searching for all of these things in separate databases, Summon provides a single unified search box.e-books, dissertations, videos, maps, manuscript collections, music scores and more.
Enter your search terms in the box in the centre of the library homepage (as shown below).
Try searching with these keywords:
generation* boomer* ethnog*
generation* millennial* ethnog*
generation* [korea OR "south korea" ] millennial*
Click on the image to enter a search in the Summon Search Box
Other Resource Links :
- http://dissertationreviews.org/archives/2470 [Online Resources for Koreanists 3.0]